We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express online and on the phone. Merchandise does not ship until payment has been authorized or cleared. Your order will not be shipped unless the billing and shipping address are identical. Mia Gemma requires the use of your credit card security code during the check out process. Your financial institution has created the code to prevent fraudulent use of your card. It is usually a 4-digit number on the front of your American Express card and a 3-4-digit number on your Visa and Master card. For additional information regarding your security code please contact your financial institution.
We wrap your purchase in our elegant, signature gift-wrap, free-of-charge. Items arrive in our signature celery green boxes, accented with sheer burgundy ribbon and a decorative gemstone bauble.
Gift Certificates are available for purchase in any amount by calling us directly at (202) 393-4367. When you call, just let us know the amount, when you would like it to arrive, and whether you would like it gift-wrapped. Your gift certificate arrives in our signature celery green box and, once opened, it is enclosed in an elegant gold envelope.
Mia Gemma wants you to be happy with your new purchase. Merchandise that is undamaged and unused can be exchanged within 10 days and returned within 10 days for store credit, provided that all original tags remain affixed to the merchandise and the original sales receipt is returned with the merchandise. We are sorry but we cannot accept returns/exchanges after 10 days. Shipping charges are not refundable. Custom and special orders and discounted items are non-returnable. Deposits on custom and special orders are non-refundable.
– Online orders may be exchanged in person to the gallery
– Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We highly suggest that when mailing an item for exchange that you insure the package for the retail value and send using a traceable delivery shipping service We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in shipment.
– Please do not send the package C.O.D. as we do not accept C.O.D. returns. Please indicate the reason for the exchange.
– Once we receive the exchange, we will process if for you and exchange and send you a store credit.
– Use the shipping carrier most convenient to you and send the package to the following address, where your exchange will be processed:
In the event that your item arrives damaged, please call us immediately and we will issue a return label for the damaged item. If you receive an item that has been damaged in shipment:
– Save the box and all packing material for inspection by a USPS representative.
– Call us at (202) 393-4367.
– Please be ready with the ups tracking number on the package and a description of the extent of the damage and condition of the box.
MiaGemma.com store credit is non-transferable and must be used within one year (12 months) from the issue date.
Please call us at (202) 393-4367 or email us. With the subject line “International Order”. Customers are responsible for duties and taxes levied by your country. We appreciate you choosing Mia Gemma.